Spend a relaxing day safely free of the house and peacefully away from it all…
Your “CRU Return” experience is a new and very select by reservation only curated experience for a handful of our favorite guests.
RESERVATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED NOW AND HERE. Available seven days a week for CRU members and by reservation only.
Think of it… you and one or a few loved ones, escaping from the daily grind and returning to BOW. Enjoying a day at your own private table or on the couches. In the loft or perhaps sitting before the fireplace…
A beautiful Spring day? Take in the warmth and the vistas and hang out on the patio at your own private umbrella’d tables — Just you and a few.
Your Experience Fee includes the following
- All your wine and beer is inclusive in your Experience Fee & you will receive in total $100 in wine and beer (per couple) with your Experience.
- You will be able to take your CRU membership discount on all of the wines you enjoy and take home.
- Choose from everything we have to offer: Cabernet Franc to Madeira, BOWHouse White to Chocolate Lab, Traminette to Meritage…
- At least 3 library wines will be available for your table side tasting and enjoyment. All other wines will be available and exclusively served by the bottle.
- Your reserved seating area is yours solely to enjoy as you wish either from 11:00am – 1:30pm or from 2:30pm – 5:00pm.
- Receive thoughtful and attentive service at your table from our staff & keep your wine glasses.
- Absolute social distancing and sanitation best practices will be maintained by our trained staff.
- You will have your own 80% alcohol sanitation bottle to use during your stay.
- Our private restrooms are considerately and fully sanitized before and after each use.
- Bring your own gourmet picnic or order for delivery from Field and Main or other local Marshall restaurants.
- Select the day that is best for you to join us – your visit is welcomed each and every day of the week with your advance booking.
- Your experience will include a brand new custom laundered cloth-sewn face mask, digital photos of your visit, a personalized commemorative package, parking immediately adjacent to the building, $100 (per couple) in membership discounted wine and beer, and outdoor areas where your dogs and guests can run and relax.
The fee for this extraordinary and private getaway experience is $100 per couple (redeemable for your wine and beer selections). We have room for parties from 2 to 10. We are sorry but no more than 10 folks inside and 10 folks outside can be accommodated each day, subject to Commonwealth phased guidelines.
Daily Reservation Only Seatings are available:
11:00am – 1:30pm
2:30pm – 5:00pm
Please reserve now, space is first come first served and very, very limited!
Feel free to contact Brian Roeder, Proprietor of Barrel Oak Winery at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
The fine print:
- In compliance with Virginia phase 2 recommendations, we are currently seating guests outdoors with social distancing.
- All guests will have their temperatures checked upon entry. We are sorry, but we will only admit those with a temperature below 100.4.
- Guests will be asked to sign a standard release form prior to seating and service.
- Our staff will assist you in making your wine and beer selections. We do not offer bar tastings at this time.
- As part of your experience, you will receive wine and/or beer for the full value of your “Experience Fee”
- Yes….your party of two will receive $100 in wine and/or beer!
- Take home any bottles that you do not imbibe during your stay.
- All of your wine and beer purchases that are applied to the Experience Fee are charged at the regular price shown on our website. What you do not enjoy on site you may take home at the end of your visit.
- Our Cru Members may take their regular discount on the wines they receive as part of their Experience Fee.
- Any purchases you make which exceed your Experience Fee will be discounted 50%.
- 100% of the Experience Fee is due upon your reservation.
- A 100% refund will be immediately provided for outdoor reservations cancelled by the guest due to rain, temperatures below 68 degrees, any reservations cancelled due to government order prohibiting the activity, or cancellation initiated by Barrel Oak Winery for any reason or cause.
- Reservations are only taken in advance for the next four weeks at any given time and may be made for any day of the week.
- Reservations are best made at least five days in advance; however, we will attempt to accommodate you in any case, subject to staff availability and the receipt of your Experience Fee.
- Please…no day-of bookings or walk-ins can be accepted.
- To maintain the highest standards of sanitation and safety, this is a by advance reservation-only private curated activity.
- Dogs are allowed and must be on a 4’ or shorter leash and directly under your control at all times.
- We are sorry, but please, no children are allowed as part of this experience.
- All those attending must be 21 or older.
- BOW staff will be present throughout your visit and may also be packing or providing wines for other curbside pickup guests.
Please use the linked form or feel free to contact Brian Roeder directly, Proprietor of Barrel Oak Winery at email@example.com or 703-798-8308 to book your advance reservation.
Thank you – and welcome back to Barrel Oak!